There are two ways of working with AZCLOUD accounts: with "root" and “user” accounts.
2. At the next step specify your credentials:
First Name - enter your first name.
Last Name - enter your last name.
Email - specify an e-mail address. You will receive a message for proceeding with confirmation of your account after the registration process.
Password - enter a password. Password should contain at least 1 special character, upper character, lower case character, and has a minimum length of 8 characters.
Confirm Password - enter your password again for confirmation of the password.
Click on the “I'm not a robot” and “Register” buttons.
3. Accept Terms and Conditions:
The system will send email verification. Check your mailbox and verify your mail.
Note: if you don't receive mail, please check your junk (spam) box or click to resend mail.
Please also take into consideration that the link will be active only for 5 minutes. If 5 minutes pass then you should start the registration process again.
4. After submitting your new password you will redirecting to onboard page:
Choose an account name. For example, “AzInTelecom” and press continue.
5. Add your phone number and click “Send” on the right side of the entered phone number:
6. You will receive SMS with verification code, add to the portal and click next:
7. Setup a payment method (click to the “Add payment card”):
8. You will be redirected to the payment page. Add your card credentials (Card Number, expiration time, security code).
Note: Your card balance must have at least 1 AZN. (for verification, 1 AZN will be charged and then refunded to your balance)
9. Click Finish and login with your “root” account.
You can not change for “root” account :
- E-Mail address
- Mobile number
- Account name
If you need change it please contact with support team
You can change for “root" account :
- First Name
- Last Name
1. Go to the “Account”→ "Users" and click on “Add user”:
2. Specify email and choose the project and roles.
3. Inform about the creation of user appropriated person.
Note: This link will for the activation account expire within 1 day.
After clicking on the link, the user should define a new password:
4. At the next step, the user should provide name and surname and will access the project and associated role:
5. Click “Join now” and according to the user's role user will be able to perform tasks.
Assigning the only password can not be enough for strong identity security management. We suggest enabling the MFA method for adding an additional layer for your identity security. Below you can find instruction on how to enable MFA in AZCLOUD:
1. On the top-right corner of the main page press on your account name (First name and last name) and press “Account” and select “Authenticator”:
2. Go through the instructions: install one of the authenticator applications on your mobile and scan QR-code. If you are not able to scan QR-code (you do not have a camera) you can enter the key.
3. If you scanning a QR-code enter the code from the application and specify the device name and click “Save”. If you enter the key to the mobile application and specify account name (it is not the same as the AZCLOUD account name, you can specify any account name at the application).
After enabling MFA you can sign out from your account and sign in again. After entering credentials (email and password) you need to enter one-time code from your mobile application authenticator to the website:
If you forgot the password, please use the next steps to reset it:
1. At the Sign In page click on the “Forgot Password” link.
2. Enter your e-mail and click on “SUBMIT”.
3. You should receive an email shortly with further instructions.
Note: This link will expire within 5 minutes.
Projects allow you to organize your resources like virtual machines, firewalls, and networks.
For adding a new project go to the “Projects” under the “Account” and click “Add project”:
Specify the name of the project and press “Create”.
Events store all the things happened in your account grouped by project. Switch between projects to view events for individual project.
You can track events by navigation “Account” → “Events”.
Here you can see events which were last 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week, during the given time period respectively.
Some of the events you can find below:
vm.create - identify creating VM.
vm.delete - identify deleting VM.
vm.PowerState - identify changing VM power state (from power on to the power off, or vice versa).
vm.resize - identify changing VM size.
volume.create - identify creating of a storage block.
volume.attach - identify attaching storage block to a VM.
floatingIp.detach - identify detaching public IP from VM.
floatingIp.attach - identify attaching public IP to VM.
network.create - identify creating new network.
network.attach - identify attaching network to VM.
network.portDelete - identify deletion of VM's network.