Load Balancers allow you send traffic to VMs based on the load.
Go to the “Networking”→"Load Balancers" and click on the “Create Load Balancer” and follow steps below:
- Choose ALB type based on the traffic.
- Enter ALB name;
- Enter a description if needed;
- Choose network;
- Enter manual IP of ALB and press next.
- Choose what you will be load balance (HTTP or HTTPS) and configuration for it.
- At the “Pool” select algorithm for load balancing.
- From “Pool members” add members to this pool.
- From the “Monitor” tab choose your configuration for load balancing and press “Done”.